Welcome in SemApps Wiki !
You'll find here as much as possible details about our project, who we are and how we work.
SemApps is a Free Software who aim to maintain and distribute a knowledge graph using is own vocabulary.
- presentation/navigation/filtering/viewing functionalities for Internet users;
- data creation/editing functionalities;
- data acquisition/integration/utilization capabilities available in the web of data (especially data from other instances of SemApps);
- Raw data distribution capabilities in the format and protocol models of the Semantic Web;
A typical use case of SemApps is the description of a community of actors, resources, projects and initiatives.
The application code and its technical documentation are available on GitHub .
The contribution modalities are documented in the Code.
SemApps is a project host by : l'Assemblée Virtuelle
- Matrix chat
- French presentation of the project
- Side notes
- Meeting notes
- Journée de travail sur la vision et le comment du 30/10/2019
- Le repo Github SemApps
- Le serveur de test Jena Fuseki
- Le framavox pour les votes
- Une présentation de SemApps [à venir]
SemApps code social